Coupon (Limited Offer): 50% Off Coupon Click This.
Java JUnit for Unit Testing
This course is an introductory course for unit test and the unit test tool JUnit for Java programming language.
The topics in this course including the following:
(1) Overview of the course
(2) JUnit software installation on Eclipse and BlueJ
(3) JUnit test fixture, annotations, test case, test suite, and parameterized
(4) Unit Test Strategy: white box testing techniques are discussed for
students to gain in-sight understanding of how a test case should be built for
(5) Unit Test/Integration Test/Functional Test Strategty: black box testing
techniques are used for these tests. JUnit can not only support unit test.
It can also be used to support integration test and functional test. Black
box testing techniques are discussed for these tests. EclEmma is
introduced for code coverage.
(6) TestNG API: TestNG is the next generation test software (API) which is
inspired and can be co-operated with JUnit to provide more robust unit test and
higher level test.
(7) Mockito API: Mockito can work with JUnit and TestNG as a very powerful
API to support testing mechanism using mock which allows many test patterns
involving simulated test, test with substitutes such as dummy, fake object, spy,
stub and others.
JUnit, TestNG, Eclipse, BlueJ, Apache Maven, Mockito, EclEmma, JaCoCo